Cookshack is a popular brand in the grill market, and it is brilliantly serving unlimited buyers all over the world. All grills designed by these manufacturers are loaded with a variety of advanced features, but Cookshack PG500 Fast Eddy’s Pellet Grill is the best among all.
As a result, it is the most suitable product for backyard grilling experience; the durable finish ensures fantastic results. It is made up of 100% stainless steel material, but it makes it quite heavy.
Description of Cookshack PG500 Fast Eddy’s Pellet Grill
Although the technology is based on the commercial smoker designs, this product is designed for home-based needs. Actually, the fact is that you can use it anywhere including outdoor cookery station and restaurant as well.
You can expect amazing performance from its 36000 BTU burner that can meet unique cooking needs with ease. Moreover, the auto-start feature makes it easier to use the whole the specially designed draft fan ensures proper flow of air.
The electronic controller for this pellet grill needs a 120-VAC source with the 5-amp current rating. People find it more useful because of its simple and solid control mechanism.
Cookshack PG500 Fast Eddy’s Pellet Grill has an overall space of 784 square inches that allow easy cooking experience for large families on the nickel and stainless-steel plates grates.
There is a 23lb hopper along with a specially designed pellet dump door at the bottom portion. You will be happy to hear that there are four different cooking zone including the mail grilling area and indirect heating zone.
Main Features of Cookshack PG500 Fast Eddy’s Pellet Grill
- Primary cooking space of 504 square inches with 784 sq inch of total cooking area.
- 82 to 315 degrees C or 180 to 600 degrees F temperature range.
- 36000 BTU pellet burner.
- Side mounted pellet hopper with 22-pound capacity along with quick empty trap door.
- Designed with the precision control panel.
- Stainless-steel rod type direct cooking grates.
- It has a warming drawer below the cooking chamber.
- Comes with removable bottom mounted ash catcher tray.
- Special designed digital control system.
- Makes use of charbroiler technology to ensure perfect taste to your meat.
Tell us your own review
TIP: In case you would like to see also other types of grills, check these posts with best reviewed grills: