Weber Performer Deluxe Charcoal Grill is designed to serve users with wide cooking space so that unwanted mess in the kitchen can be avoided while cooking.
This unit is designed with a porcelain enameled bowl that has a 22inch dimension whereas the overall cooking area is somewhere around 363 square inches. Experienced chefs reveal that it is possible to pack 13 burgers at a time on this spacious grill.
Description of Weber Performer Deluxe Grill
The overall size of the Weber Performer Deluxe Charcoal Grill is 43.5 x 48 x 30 inches and the estimated weight of the while unit is somewhere around 100 pounds.
Moreover, its sturdy tires allow easy movement in the indoor as well as outdoor areas during party hours. The advanced, Touch-N-Go type gas ignition system works perfectly with a simple push button.
Similarly note that, it is fuelled by a disposable propane bottle; hence, there is no need to worry about the lighting charcoal. In order to avoid the surface from getting too hot during cooking hours, manufacturers have also added a nylon lid handle on this unit.
Also, the hinged grate is a great addition to ensure easy access to the charcoal. You will be happy to hear that this product comes with two sturdy charcoal baskets; they can be easily adjusted to set direct and indirect heating zones as per requirement. Indeed, these systems provide effective controls over cooking temperatures.
What are Main Features of Weber Performer Deluxe Charcoal Grill?
Watch this short but useful review video about Weber Performer Deluxe Charcoal Grill to know if this grill fits you:
You can find here a list with 8 main features of this grill. I hope this helps you decide whether or not to buy this grill.
- Built-in thermometer to display accurate and easy to read grill temperature on the panel.
- Designed with Electronic Touch-N-Go gas ignition system that allows easy ignition of charcoal with a single push-button operation.
- Precision heat control mechanism to ensure a better cooking experience.
- Special heat shield that also prevents lid handles from getting too hot to touch.
- Convenient and easy to use a lid that works with a simple sliding motion and can be tucked at one side.
- Manufacturers have added removable backlit LCD timer mounts to this system.
- Additional hooks for easy placement and fast access to grilling tools.
- Spacious design that suits for easy management of seasonings and platters.