Those who are looking for some of the most portable and budget-friendly grills in the market may often get confused among various products around them. Don’t worry! Experts in the food industry to advise buying Weber 10020 Smokey Joe 14-Inch Portable Grill to ensure amazing cooking experience.
There are few amazing features of this new age, versatile grill; they are steel coated cooking grate, more reliable steel charcoal grates, and easy to handle grease catchers as well.
Description of Weber Smokey Joe 14-Inch Grill
The best thing to know about Weber 10020 Smokey Joe 14-Inch Portable Grill is that it is designed with a 15.6 x 15.6 x 9 inches dimension that takes very little space in your modern kitchen.
Moreover, its maximum weight is only 10 lbs so users can easily carry this product in and out as per need. At the same time, the cooking grate is measured somewhere around 14 ½ inches in diameter; it means, you can prepare around 6 burgers along with 3 steaks simultaneously.
Users find this product more useful due to its porcelain enameled lid and bowl that ensure easy handling. Other than this, the adjustable aluminum dampers make the cooking process much simpler for beginners as well.
What are Main Features of Weber Smokey Joe Charcoal Grill?
You can find here a list with 9 main features of this grill. I hope this helps you decide whether or not to buy this grill.
- Designed with a high-performance electric heating element and wider cooking area with a 147 square inch dimension.
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl that ensures better heat retention during long hour cooking.
- Infinite control with burner valve settings.
- High-quality, durable plated cooking grates that make it sturdy and handy.
- Comes in fully assembled form; ready to use right after delivery at your doorstep.
- Designed with rust-resistant aluminum dampers.
- Easy adjustments of temperature settings.
- Nylon handles prevent excessive heating and assists in easy handling without suffering burns.
- Manufacturers offer a 10-year warranty to cover all the damages and manufacturer defects.
TIP: In case you would like to see also other types of grills, check these posts with best reviewed grills: